SDCXTRA RADIO

Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Esther Rose

Hi! 

In less than two weeks my record You Made It This Far will be released.
I'm working with an awesome label called Father/Daughter Records and you can preorder vinyl/CD/digital here: estherrosemusic.bandcamp.com/album/you-made-it-this-far

I have new merch in my shop! I worked with a local designer and we screenprinted a small batch of tank tops. There are only about 15 left, and I'm offering a 10% discount with code "friend". More T-shirts will be added soon. 
estherrosemusic.bandcamp.com/merch 

I'll be on tour for the next many, many months! If you "track" me you'll be notified as I add more tour dates. Check out these upcoming shows with Nick Lowe and The Cactus Blossoms: 
www.bandsintown.com/en/a/10389721-esther-rose 

That's all for now.
Thank you for your support! 

Esther Rose

comment on this message 

visit Esther Rose on Bandcamp

Bandcamp

No comments:

Post a Comment