SDCXTRA RADIO

Monday, December 10, 2018

Best Of 2018? (Guido's Lounge Cafe) By Guido's Lounge Café

New show by Guido's Lounge Café


Best Of 2018? (Guido's Lounge Cafe)

*** Special Mix *** #BestOf2018

Hello my friends
Mixcloud sent us a message to create a favorite mix,
with tracks we loved best... OMG.. #BestOf2018
Not sure, so many tracks .. but I gave it a try
I think I love all music that is sent to me, each track in a different way, and all tracks fit a special setup.. 
This set goes from around 80 to 105 bpm, something I don't like doing that way.. 
But anyway.. I hope you gonna like it :) 

This is not my normal upload, but something extra, the normal upload will be uploaded on Tuesday.

Kind regards

Guido


Mixcloud on FacebookMixcloud on Twitter
Mixcloud , 447 - 453 Hackney Road, London, E2 9DY
Get Mixcloud for: iPhone | iPad | Android

No comments:

Post a Comment